ADVERTISMENT WITH US
It is much easier now to advertise with us. Viewers from all around the globe can view your add. We acts as a platform between the advertiser and the consumers. It provides space to the advertisers to promote their products which lead to successful business.
Advertising Policies & Conditions
- ARJYOPA accepts advertisements from organizations whose goals are to serve intellectual or academic oriented purposes. For instance, academic and independent press and publishers, Conference organizers, academic and industrial exhibitors, event organizers, and book publishers.
- The publisher would like to serve this group through offering variety of Main Banner advertisement and Flag Advertisement facility available in the website.
- ARJYOPA offers Main banner advertising space on top of the journal home page with 728 pixels in width and 90 pixels in length.
- ARJYOPA offers Flag advertising space in the left bar of journal home page with 300 pixels in width and 600 pixels in length and right bar of journal home page with 250 pixels in width and 250 pixels in length.
- To advertise with ARJYOPA, please contact the advertising manager at [email protected]
- Teaser must be provided by the advertiser in jpeg or jpg format which must have a high resolution based on the site the customers select or we may provide guidance to design your ad in suitable form with an additional charge of 150 USD.
- The teaser must be free of copyright and must not have a copyright issue.
- Audio is not allowed on Flash ads.
- All final materials must be received at least 5 business days prior to the requested launch date of your advertisement.
The mode of payment will be either via IVR or Check. Advance payment is mandatory prior to the launch of advertisement in the OMICS platform. Customers are requested to carefully follow the terms and conditions before the agreement.
Warranty & Indemnity
- The customer authorizes the journal/publisher to display the advertisement in any form and free of royalty.
- The advertisement will be displayed after an agreement signed by both the parties.
- ARJYOPA reserves all rights of the advertisement.
- Before finalizing the advertisement, the customer should justify the rules and laws of state legislature of marketing and will be responsible for the content and display items.
- The contact details of the customer should contain full name, complete address, E-mail ID and phone number.
- Customer’s personal information will not be shared with any third party, it will be used only for invoicing purpose.
- Both the parties must ensure the confidentiality of the agreement and shall not disclos
Each party should take all the necessary steps to prevent any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of the confidential information.