Global Village is just more than an exhibition space, the Global Village is the heart of the Congress
FOCUS OF THE CONFERENCE?
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Discover latest innovations in drug delivery devices.
- Explore different routes to improve bioavailability.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies
INVITATION TO 4TH WORLD CONGRESS ON DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT - 2021, DELHI, INDIA
Arjyopa Healthcare welcomes you to attend the 5th World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development- 2021 during September 25 - 26, 2021 Due to Covid-19 The 5th World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2021 will be organised Virtually(Online). We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Drug Development and Research.
The 5th World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2021 maximizes the opportunity to interact with and learn from your peers from across the country and across the globe it held with the discussions of Pharmaceutical Research & Development, Translational Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Enabling Technologies, Structural Biology, Drug Delivery & Targeting, Antiinfectives, Biologics, CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy, Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery & Therapy, Women's Health Drug Discovery & Therapy, Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research, Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy, Oncology, Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing, Pulmonary Drug Discovery & Therapy, Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care, Inflammation and Immunology, Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, Pharmacogenomics, Protein and Peptide Sciences, Drug Metabolism, Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, Medical Imaging, Hot Topics in HIV Research, In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening, Combinatorial Chemistry, High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation, Hot Topics in Drug Targets, Hot Topics in Natural Products, Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds, Recent Advances in Spectroscopy, Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, 5th World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2021 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at the Conference.
With Warm Regards
Partha J. Das
Convenor, Organizing Team
Executive Chairman, Arjyopa Healthcare
Convenor, Organizing Team
CEO and Co-Founder, Arjyopa Healthcare
- Track 1: Vaccinations
- Track 2: Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Track 3: Translational Medicine
- Track 4: Regenerative Medicine
- Track 5: Enabling Technologies
- Track 6: Structural Biology
- Track 7: Drug Delivery & Targeting
- Track 8: Antiinfectives
- Track 9: Biologics
- Track 10: CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Track 11: Oncology
- Track 12: Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing
- Track 13: Inflammation and Immunology
- Track 14 Pharmacogenomics
- Track 15: Protein and Peptide Sciences
- Track 16: Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 17: Hot Topics in HIV Research
- Track 18: In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
- Track 19: Combinatorial Chemistry
- Track 20: Hot Topics in Drug Targets
- Track 21: Hot Topics in Natural Products
- Track 22: Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds
- Track 23: Recent Advances in Spectroscopy
- Track 24: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Track 25: Proteomics & Bioinformatics
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th August 2021
Registration Deadline: Closes Soon
to Submit Abstract